2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class**
2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class vs. 2019 Lexus IS
Struggling to choose between the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the 2019 Lexus IS to drive around South Riding? Both luxury sedans are strong options, but a quick comparison shows that the C-Class:
- Holds 1.8 more cubic feet of cargo in its trunk
- Achieves superior fuel economy returns on the highways and streets of South Riding
- Churns out 14 more hp and 15 more lb-ft of torque from its introductory engine
- Provides passengers with 2.7 more inches of front head room and 3 more inches of rear legroom
Both the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the 2019 Lexus IS run on variants of a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engine, but the C-Class edges the competition out when it comes to performance – and total overall power capabilities:
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class: 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque from its base engine; 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque from a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Lexus IS: 241 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque from its base engine; 311 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque from a 3.5L V6 engine
Efficient MPG Specs
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class promises better efficiency than the 2019 Lexus IS, too. The C-Class reaches an EPA-estimated 23 mpg city and 34 mpg highway*, whereas the IS manages just an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway*.
To ensure plenty of space for passengers and cargo alike, go with the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class over the 2019 Lexus IS:
- Mercedes-BenzC-Class: 40.9 inches of front head room; 35.2 inches of rear legroom; 12.6 cubic feet in the trunk
- Lexus IS: 38.2 inches of front head room; 32.2 inches of rear legroom; 10.8 cubic feet in the trunk
Finance the Mercedes-Benz C-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Get in touch with the team at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly to browse our Mercedes-Benz C-Class inventory and lease specials, and compare the C-Class to the BMW 3-Series, Jaguar XE, or Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Then get in touch to find out how you can finance one of your own! We can also answer any questions you may have about the C-Class color options.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
**2018 model shown