Build and Price Your Mercedes-Benz
Loading... please wait.
How to Build and Price Your Mercedes-Benz
It’s easy to build a Mercedes-Benz and have it delivered to our Chantilly dealership. Simply select your preferred model and options, and let our team take care of the rest! Eager to get a better sense of how it works? Our easy-to-use Mercedes-Benz build and price tool can help you finalize your configuration and get a price quote today—all from your home in South Riding or Centerville. Here’s a step-by-step look at the process:
- First, pick out your preferred model. If you’re not sure which vehicle is the right fit for your needs, take advantage of our Mercedes-Benz research guides and comparisons.
- Select your preferred trim level. Your trim selection will determine which powertrains and options are available.
- Next, select your preferred engine and your preferred color scheme.
- If packages and optional features are available, you’ll also be able to select the ones you want!
- You’ll be able to review a summary of your choices before submitting your request.
When you’re finished with these steps, you’ll need to provide some contact information so we can reach you with status updates on your order. Once the form is submitted, you’ll receive your quote! From then on, you can review your Mercedes-Benz build and price at any time with our staff.
The appropriate factory will start to build your Mercedes-Benz as soon as you’ve been approved for financing, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about your next steps! While you’re at it, you can explore our financing and insurance guides or learn more about caring for your new vehicle.
How Long Does it Take to Build a Mercedes-Benz?
The time it takes to build a Mercedes-Benz and deliver it to our dealership will vary, depending on current market conditions and on where the vehicle is manufactured—but most Ashburn-area buyers can expect a timeline of roughly two to three months. This is important if you’re currently leasing and your contract will draw to a close in the not-so-distant future—or if your current vehicle has seen better days and you’re in need of a new car sooner rather than later. If you have any questions or concerns, get in touch with our team.