2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Performance
Want a midsize luxury SUV that accommodates you and your passengers, yet also provides a thrilling drive? The Mercedes-Benz GLC should do the trick. And South Riding drivers are in luck, as they can experience the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Learn more about the engines and performance features that make this midsize luxury SUV so fun to drive!
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance is bolstered by a strong lineup of engines.
- 2.0L inline-four turbo: Reaches 60 mph in 6.3 seconds and produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L inline-four turbo with a plug-in hybrid electric motor: Accelerates to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds and hits 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo: Sprints to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds and churns out 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo: Hits 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and muscles out 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Enhancing the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance is an array of features that improve handling, traction, ride quality, and more.
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC®+ all-wheel drive: The new version of 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive can vary the torque distribution from 100% rear-wheel drive to the appropriate all-wheel drive for the specific road conditions.
- Race Start function: Get a quicker start with this function that optimizes traction and times automatic shifting for rapid acceleration.
- Direct-steer system: This system automatically alters the steering ratio based on how far you turn the steering wheel.
- AMG® Performance Exhaust system: Sound is a key component of ultimate performance, and this system emits unmistakable Mercedes-Benz AMG®® sound.
Test Drive the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Ashburn drivers can experience the performance of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC or other AMG® SUVs for themselves at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Browse your options, and then contact the dealership to schedule a test drive!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE has been completely redesigned for 2020, and drivers near South Riding can’t wait to see what it can do. If you’re interested in the Mercedes-Benz GLE performance specs, you’ll be ecstatic to learn that this year’s model is offering three exceptionally-compelling powertrain options. Although one has yet to be released, it’s already…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior sits low to the ground and offers a drag-coefficient of just .27, its engineers have combined form with function to create a luxury vehicle that truly stands out. This luxury sedan is giving Centerville and Ashburn drivers so much to get excited about! Take an in-depth look at its dimensions,…
What are the best colors for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class? Ultimately, the answer depends on your personal style and preferences. Luckily, you’ll find a variety of choices on the C-Class, from bold and colorful to understated and refined. Explore your 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class color options both inside and out to discover how you can customize the…
With ample room and storage solutions, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV pairs luxury and utility into a class-leading midsize SUV. Power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more will help you adapt to whatever situation you encounter around Centerville. Review Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly! Learn MoreGLC Inventory…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is an adaptable SUV with the dimensions you need to accommodate your busy life in Ashburn. With an abundance of configurations and convenience features, the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo capacities, and features can easily take you from work to weekend. Learn more about the interior configurations and Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions…