2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Performance
Want a midsize luxury SUV that accommodates you and your passengers, yet also provides a thrilling drive? The Mercedes-Benz GLC should do the trick. And South Riding drivers are in luck, as they can experience the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Learn more about the engines and performance features that make this midsize luxury SUV so fun to drive!
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance is bolstered by a strong lineup of engines.
- 2.0L inline-four turbo: Reaches 60 mph in 6.3 seconds and produces 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L inline-four turbo with a plug-in hybrid electric motor: Accelerates to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds and hits 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo: Sprints to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds and churns out 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo: Hits 60 mph in 3.8 seconds and muscles out 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
Enhancing the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC performance is an array of features that improve handling, traction, ride quality, and more.
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC®+ all-wheel drive: The new version of 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive can vary the torque distribution from 100% rear-wheel drive to the appropriate all-wheel drive for the specific road conditions.
- Race Start function: Get a quicker start with this function that optimizes traction and times automatic shifting for rapid acceleration.
- Direct-steer system: This system automatically alters the steering ratio based on how far you turn the steering wheel.
- AMG® Performance Exhaust system: Sound is a key component of ultimate performance, and this system emits unmistakable Mercedes-Benz AMG®® sound.
Test Drive the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Ashburn drivers can experience the performance of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC or other AMG® SUVs for themselves at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Browse your options, and then contact the dealership to schedule a test drive!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is an adaptable SUV with the dimensions you need to accommodate your busy life in Ashburn. With an abundance of configurations and convenience features, the Mercedes GLS weight capabilities, cargo capacities, and features can easily take you from work to weekend. Learn more about the interior configurations and Mercedes GLS dimensions…
New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Contact Us Customers from South Riding and Centerville have been heading to Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly in droves in search of the newest E-Class lineup. And while the performance and style speak for themselves, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior just might be one of our favorite features of the newest model. Boasting high-tech comforts and…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior dimensions, technologies, and various customization options make it a must-drive for South Riding drivers. In addition to its many feature options, the new GLE can also be configured to seat five to seven people, giving you plenty of seating and cargo options for all of the journeys ahead. Learn more about…
From the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 to the AMG® GLC 63 S, the 2019 GLC series offers a rich selection of comfort and technology features. What’s more? You and your passengers will enjoy ample seating and cargo room during trips around South Riding. Next to the GLA, the GLC is one of the most cost-effective family vehicles…
Want to head somewhere fun behind the wheel of your new Mercedes-Benz? With these suggestions for 5 things to do in South Riding, VA courtesy of Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly, you’re sure to find something you or the whole family will enjoy! Mercedes-Benz Lease Specials Contact Us Parks in South Riding, VA Topping the list of things for…