2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
There are so many reasons to get excited about the new Mercedes-Benz EQS. This model is expected to offer a very impressive range and powerful, responsive drive, but it’s impossible to capture the excitement without taking a closer look at the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. Unlike some other EVs that bill themselves as luxury vehicles, the EQS has what it takes to reshape expectations for the entire segment. Find out exactly what we mean today.
Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Features
- Display Technology: The base-level EQS 450+ will offer a 12.8-inch touchscreen with a portrait display. The EQS 580 4MATIC® will offer an all-new MBUX Hyperscreen: a three-screen setup that comes together beneath a sleek 56-inch curved glass surface.
- Connectivity and Control: The EQS will receive the next generation of MBUX, complete with Augmented Reality Navigation, Natural Language Understanding, and “Hey Mercedes” keyword activation. 64-color customizable ambient lighting comes together with a new-and-improved ENERGIZING COMFORT® system to deliver the perfect touring experience in any situation, and the standard Burmester® 3D Sound System delivers concert-quality audio that everyone will be able to appreciate.
- Comfort That Exceeds Expectations: Every new Mercedes-Benz EQS interior includes 4-Zone Climate Control, a Panorama Sunroof, heated leather seats, and even a front seat massage feature. Standard AIRMATIC® Air Suspension is just icing on the cake.
The instrument panel and the armrests have been outfitted with NEOTEX®, which strikes a balance between the look and feel of nubuck leather and the durability of neoprene. Genuine leather with detailed stitching (and illuminated piping) can be found throughout the rest of the cabin. Additional interior features include:
- DIGITAL LIGHT® with Lightband
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Soft close doors
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication
- And much more
EQS Interior Dimensions: What We Know So Far
The EQS is closely based on the sublimely luxurious S-Class, but since it’s built on a unique platform, it also has a unique Mercedes-Benz EQ interior. The absence of any transmission tunnel makes this EV feel very spacious, and its 126.4-inch wheelbase is very similar to the 126.6-inch wheelbase on the LWB S-Class. Although it may not be able to match the latter’s 44 inches of rear legroom, we don’t expect it to be very far behind. This means it will offer an unparalleled touring experience when you’re moving through Ashburn and Centerville.
Reserve Your Mercedes-Benz EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
If you can’t wait to see the new Mercedes-Benz EQS interior when it arrives later in 2021, don’t wait to let us know! If you’re located anywhere near South Riding, contact us today to learn more about available tax incentives and opportunities.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Based on its performance in the European WLTP test cycle, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS range has been estimated at 478 miles! You can even add up to 186 miles of range in 15 minutes! Although this model’s still-forthcoming EPA-estimated range may be lower, it’s already safe to say that the Mercedes-Benz EQS battery packs quite…
Are you in the market for a new Mercedes-Benz GLB? This sleek and luxurious SUV has quickly become very popular on Chantilly roads, and for good reason. With the GLB, you’re sure to elevate your drives around South Riding and Centerville. After all, this model offers all the luxury, tech, and safety features you could want…
It’s easy to feel right at home in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior. Every model in the lineup offers generous dimensions and features high-quality materials, and even the baseline Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior comes equipped with standard technologies and amenities that will brighten up every drive through South Riding and Centerville. Find out exactly what…