How Much Does the Mercedes-Benz GLE Cost?
South Riding wanting to get behind the wheel of this luxury SUV but want to know what they’ll be spending for different features should check out this guide from Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. It contains all the information you need on the price points of the Mercedes-Benz GLE and its trims!
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350
Kicking off the lineup is the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, which has a starting MSRP of $52,200. At this price point, Centerville drivers can look forward to:
- A 3.5L V6 engine that generates 302 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- A towing capacity of up to 6,600 pounds
- A cargo capacity of 80.3 cubic feet
For a starting MSRP of $54,700, you can get the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC®Ⓡ, which adds the exclusive Mercedes-Benz all-wheel drive system.
Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e 4MATIC®Ⓡ Plug-In Hybrid
With an MSRP of $66,700, you can drive more efficiently with the Mercedes-Benz GLE 550e 4MATIC®Ⓡ Plug-In Hybrid, which provides:
- A 3.0L V6 engine paired with a plug-in hybrid electric motor for 436 ho and 479 lb-ft of torque
- Intelligent use of electric power to optimize fuel economy returns
- Luxuries such as available massaging front seats, optional heated rear seats, and leather upholstery
Mercedes-Benz AMG®Ⓡ GLE 43
Go for impressive performance with the Mercedes-Benz AMG®Ⓡ GLE 43, which has a $67,750 starting MSRP. You’ll get:
- An AMG®Ⓡ-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine rated at 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- A towing capacity of 7,200 pounds
- An ECO-START®Ⓡ system to enhance fuel economy returns
Mercedes-Benz AMG®Ⓡ GLE 63
Move up to the Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63, and you can expect to pay an MSRP of $102,550. This price includes:
- An AMG®Ⓡ 5.5L V8 biturbo engine capable of 550 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Sporty performance thanks to the Active Curve System, aluminum shift paddles, and the AMG®Ⓡ SPEEDSHIFT®Ⓡ PLUS 7G-TRONIC transmission
Mercedes-Benz AMG®Ⓡ GLE 63 S
At the top of the lineup is the Mercedes-Benz AMG®Ⓡ GLE 63 S, which starts at an MSRP of $109,700 and offers:
- Different tuning on the AMG®Ⓡ 5.5L V8 engine, boosting output to 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque
- Performance-enhancing features like an AMG®Ⓡ Sport Suspension, Adaptive Damping System, and the AMG®Ⓡ Sport Exhaust System
Finance Your Favorite Mercedes-Benz GLE Model at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Explore the inventory of new Mercedes-Benz GLE models available, or compare the Mercedes Benz GLE to the BMW X5, at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly, and then consult with our finance team to explore your options to get behind the wheel! While you’re here, be sure to ask about how to keep your new GLE in peak condition by staying current with routine service intervals.