2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exterior Features
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior sits low to the ground and offers a drag-coefficient of just .27, its engineers have combined form with function to create a luxury vehicle that truly stands out. This luxury sedan is giving Centerville and Ashburn drivers so much to get excited about! Take an in-depth look at its dimensions, exterior features, and exterior color options below! Then, see the E-Class in person at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly.
Exterior Design: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
You know that every inch of the 2020 E-Class has been designed to produce a more thrilling, more engaging drive, but how does it look by the numbers? Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior dimensions in depth:
- Length, Bumper-to-Bumper – 193.8 inches
- Wheelbase – 115.7 inches
- Front Track Width – 63.6 inches
- Rear Track Width – 63.7 inches
- Total Exterior Width – 73.7 inches
- Height – 57.8 inches
- Curb Weight – 3,792 pounds
Wondering how the E-Class dimensions translate into performance? Although this sedan is spacious enough for any adventure, a 19-foot turning radius makes it impeccably agile and capable.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exterior Colors
Whether you opt for the E 350 Sedan, the E 350 4MATIC® Sedan, or E 450 4MATIC® Sedan, you’ll have the following Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior colors to choose from:
- Polar White
- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Iridium Silver Metallic
- Lunar Blue Metallic
- Selenite Gray Metallic
- designo® Cardinal Red metallic
- designo® Diamond White metallic
- designo® Selenite Grey Magno (matte)
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exterior Features
- LED low beams and LED high beams are standard right from the start, along with daytime running lights, LED brakelights, and fully-automatic exterior light control.
- Heated, auto-dimming side mirrors and rain-sensing windshield wipers likewise come standard on every E-Class sedan. Light-tinted windows and a standard express-open 1st-row sunroof give every trip the feeling of luxury.
- The standard list also includes 18-inch alloy wheels, a chrome grille, remote keyless entry, and so much more. And, a rear lip spoiler is available right from the start as an optional upgrade.
Remember, when you upgrade with one of the higher-end builds, or an AMG® model, you’ll receive even more! Check out our accessory brochures to add Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior features that will help you make a unique impression.
Want to see how the E-Class measures up against a rival? Compare it to the Audi A6 today.
A Note on Mercedes-Benz E-Class Body Styles
We’ve focused on the popular Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan in this in-depth guide, but the latter isn’t your only option. Indeed, this luxury vehicle is also available as a coupe, a cabriolet, or a wagon!
You Have to See the Mercedes-Benz E-Class Exterior for Yourself!
Now that you’ve got a sense of what to look for on your 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior, visit Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly and take your test drive. Our new E-Class inventory is sure to have the model you’ve been searching for, in the color that most excites you, so don’t wait! Get pre-approved for financing today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE has been completely redesigned for 2020, and drivers near South Riding can’t wait to see what it can do. If you’re interested in the Mercedes-Benz GLE performance specs, you’ll be ecstatic to learn that this year’s model is offering three exceptionally-compelling powertrain options. Although one has yet to be released, it’s already…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class exterior sits low to the ground and offers a drag-coefficient of just .27, its engineers have combined form with function to create a luxury vehicle that truly stands out. This luxury sedan is giving Centerville and Ashburn drivers so much to get excited about! Take an in-depth look at its dimensions,…
What are the best colors for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class? Ultimately, the answer depends on your personal style and preferences. Luckily, you’ll find a variety of choices on the C-Class, from bold and colorful to understated and refined. Explore your 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class color options both inside and out to discover how you can customize the…