2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior: Dimensions, Features, & More
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior dimensions, technologies, and various customization options make it a must-drive for South Riding drivers. In addition to its many feature options, the new GLE can also be configured to seat five to seven people, giving you plenty of seating and cargo options for all of the journeys ahead. Learn more about the GLE interior and the types of features you can expect below!
Mercedes-Benz GLE Technology & Interior Highlights
Whether you’re commuting around town or road-tripping with your family, the GLE interior has a plethora of features to keep you informed and entertained. For 2020, the GLE integrates cutting-edge technologies from the brand, including MBUX:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX): This new technology integrates everything you need to drive comfortably, including a touchscreen, touch-sensitive controls, handsfree calling and audio streaming, and 3D maps.
- Smartphone Integration: Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ allow you to use your favorite smartphone apps via the infotainment system and voice commands, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Large Touchscreen Display: The 12.3-inch touchscreen display makes it easier to scroll through menus, contact lists, and view navigation routes around Centerville.
- KEYLESS GO®: The system senses the SmartKey® in your pocket or bag and unlocks the doors with a touch of the door handle. You can also start the engine by pressing the brake pedal and Start/Stop button on the dash.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Colors
Depending on the trim level, the GLE is available with the following upholsteries and interior trims:
- Black MB-Tex®
- Espresso Brown MB-Tex®
- Macchiato Beige/Magma Grey MB-Tex®
- Black MB-Tex®/DINAMICA®
- Black leather
- Espresso Brown/Magma Grey leather
- Macchiato Beige/Magma Grey leather
- Black/Tartufo leather
- Black/Magma Grey leather
- Black Nappa® leather
- White/Black Nappa® leather
- Black/Magma Grey Nappa® leather
- Grey Linden wood trim
- Aluminum with longitudinal grain
- Natural Grain Grey Oak wood
- Natural Grain Brown Walnut wood
- designo® Natural Grain Black Flamed Ash wood
- designo® Brown Linden “Flowing Lines” wood
- Metal Weave
Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior Dimensions
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior is as roomy as it is luxurious. For starters, it offers seats for five to seven (optional) people. You can purchase the optional 3rd-row Seat Package for two additional seats, power second-row seats, and two USB-C ports in the third row. Here’s a quick look at the GLE SUV’s other interior dimensions:
- Front Legroom: 40.3 inches
- Rear Legroom: 40.9 inches
- Front Headroom: 40.5 inches
- Rear Headroom: 39.6 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 59.3 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 58.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Nearly 80 cubic feet
Test Drive the New GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly in %di_city%%!
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE interior dimensions, features, and technologies at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly! Contact us to schedule a test drive near Ashburn and to learn more about our new vehicle specials! Looking for a slightly smaller Mercedes-Benz SUV? Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is an adaptable SUV with the dimensions you need to accommodate your busy life in Ashburn. With an abundance of configurations and convenience features, the Mercedes GLS weight capabilities, cargo capacities, and features can easily take you from work to weekend. Learn more about the interior configurations and Mercedes GLS dimensions…
New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Contact Us Customers from South Riding and Centerville have been heading to Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly in droves in search of the newest E-Class lineup. And while the performance and style speak for themselves, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior just might be one of our favorite features of the newest model. Boasting high-tech comforts and…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior dimensions, technologies, and various customization options make it a must-drive for South Riding drivers. In addition to its many feature options, the new GLE can also be configured to seat five to seven people, giving you plenty of seating and cargo options for all of the journeys ahead. Learn more about…