Your Guide to the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE Performance
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE has been completely redesigned for 2020, and drivers near South Riding can’t wait to see what it can do. If you’re interested in the Mercedes-Benz GLE performance specs, you’ll be ecstatic to learn that this year’s model is offering three exceptionally-compelling powertrain options. Although one has yet to be released, it’s already clear that this year’s model has what it takes to unleash every driver’s deepest desires.
GLE Performance: Engine Options
With this combination of available high-powered gasoline engines and EQ Boost mild-hybrid powertrain enhancements, there’s no limit to the Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV’s performance prowess.
- GLE 350 Performance
- The base GLE 350 is powered by a 2.0-Liter Inline 4-Cylinder engine.
- Generating 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, it can take you from 0 to 60 in 7.0 seconds.
- EPA-Estimated 20 mpg city, 27 mpg highway with RWD
- EPA-Estimated 19 mpg city, 26 mpg highway with 4MATIC® AWD
- GLE 450 Performance
- Upgrade for a 3.0-Liter Inline 6-Cylinder engine with EQ Boost
- With 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, you’ll go from 0 to 60 in just 5.5 seconds
- EPA-Estimated 19 mpg city, 24 mpg highway with standard 4MATIC® AWD
- GLE 580 Performance
- Although it isn’t available at the time of this writing, Mercedes-Benz will also offer a 2020 GLE 580.
- This model’s twin-turbocharged V8 engine will put out 483 hp. Like the GLE 450, it has been designed with EQ Boost–a fully-integrated 48-hp electric motor that provides superior acceleration and response times.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Performance Features
- GLE 4MATIC® AWD – On the Mercedes-Benz GLE, 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive allows for exceptionally precise handling and more satisfying acceleration. On GLE 350 models, it splits torque 50:50 between the front and rear. With the GLE 450, 4MATIC® AWD responds intelligently, shifting up to 100% of torque between your front and rear axles.
- DYNAMIC SELECT® – With the press of a button, your Mercedes-Benz GLE performance can adapt to any one of five specialized driving modes. In addition to ECO, COMFORT, SPORT, and SPORT+ modes, a customizable INDIVIDUAL option allows you to set the specs exactly as you prefer them.
- 9G-TRONIC® Automatic Transmission – In every Mercedes-Benz GLE, a standard 9G-TRONIC® AT delivers smooth, precision shifts that have been optimized for efficiency and power. At any moment, you can use the Fingertip shift paddles to take control on the highways of Fairfax or Leesburg.
- E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL® – For 2020, the GLE performance allows you to go farther, and more confidently, than ever before. This is the first year that GLE 450 models have featured E-ACTIVE BODY CONTROL®, which can adjust spring forces, damping, and ride height individually for each wheel.
Interested in learning more about the new GLE features? Take a closer look at the 2020 GLE interior before you get behind the wheel at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly. Considering other options? Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB features, too.
Experience the GLE Performance in Person
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB is an SUV full of interior features, innovations, and conveniences all packed into its compact and comfortable cabin. Available in two models— the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 SUV or the Mercedes-Benz GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV— the new Mercedes-Benz GLB interior is certain to elevate all your future drives throughout Chantilly. To learn…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE has been completely redesigned for 2020, and drivers near South Riding can’t wait to see what it can do. If you’re interested in the Mercedes-Benz GLE performance specs, you’ll be ecstatic to learn that this year’s model is offering three exceptionally-compelling powertrain options. Although one has yet to be released, it’s already…
What are the best colors for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class? Ultimately, the answer depends on your personal style and preferences. Luckily, you’ll find a variety of choices on the C-Class, from bold and colorful to understated and refined. Explore your 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class color options both inside and out to discover how you can customize the…
With ample room and storage solutions, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV pairs luxury and utility into a class-leading midsize SUV. Power folding rear seats, programmable side mirrors, and more will help you adapt to whatever situation you encounter around Centerville. Review Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, then explore our GLC inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly! Learn More GLC Inventory…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS is an adaptable SUV with the dimensions you need to accommodate your busy life in Ashburn. With an abundance of configurations and convenience features, the Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo capacities, and features can easily take you from work to weekend. Learn more about the interior configurations and Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions…