What Is the Fastest Mercedes-Benz Model?
What is the fastest Mercedes-Benz model? If you have a need for speed in the South Riding area, then you should definitely check out the powerful performance cars in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, especially Mercedes-Benz AMG® models. Learn more with Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly!
Fastest Mercedes-Benz Models Overall
Over the years, Centerville drivers have seen an array of speedy Mercedes-Benz cars. Some of the fastest include:
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz AMG® SLS Black Series: This model boasts a top speed of 196 and sprints to 60 mph in a mere 3.2 seconds.
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss: Named for the British racecar driver Stirling Moss, this model offers a top speed of 217 mph and hits 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG® E 63 S: It takes only 3.5 seconds for this Mercedes-Benz to reach 60 mph.
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG® CLS 63 S 4MATIC®: With power sent to all four wheel thanks to 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, this model approaches 60 mph in just 3.5 seconds.
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722: Top speeds of 209 mph and a sprint to 60 mph of 3.6 seconds make this model yet another of Mercedes-Benz fastest models.
Fastest 2018 Mercedes-Benz Models
If you’re more interested in getting behind the wheel of a new Mercedes-Benz model, then check out the fastest 2018 Mercedes-Benz models, including:
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® E 63 S: It takes 3 seconds flat to hit 60 mph from a standstill.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® CLS 63 S: In only 3.2 seconds, you’ll reach 60 mph behind the wheel of this luxury car.
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® S 63: Achieve speeds of 60 mph in a mere 3.4 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® CLA 45: Push this Mercedes-Benz model to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 S: This small luxury car packs plenty of performance, as it sprints to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Learn more about the speed you can achieve thanks to the engineering of Mercedes-Benz models when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly!