What Is the Fastest Mercedes-Benz Model?
What is the fastest Mercedes-Benz model? All eyes are on the upcoming 2023 Mercedes-AMG® GT 63 S E 4-door Coupe and its 2.9-second 0–60 time, but this is just one of many options to consider if you have a need for speed in the South Riding area. Eager to learn more about the fastest Mercedes-Benz cars and SUVs? Our in-depth guide covers all of the most powerful performance cars in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, and as you’ll see Mercedes-Benz AMG® models feature prominently. Get the details on your favorite high-performance vehicles and schedule your test drive today!
Fastest Mercedes-Benz Models Overall
- 2023 Mercedes-AMG® GT 63 S E 4-door Coupe: 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds, Top speed of 196 mph
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT Black Series Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds, Top speed of 202 mph
- 2014 Mercedes-AMG® SLS Black Series: 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds, Top speed of 196 mph
- 2017 Mercedes-AMG® CLS 63 S 4MATIC®: 3.2 seconds, Top speed of 186 mph
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss: 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds, Top speed of 217 mph
Drivers who are looking toward the future should also keep their eyes open for the Mercedes-AMG® ONE, a hybrid, road-ready dragster with more than 1,000 horsepower and the ability to reach 124 mph in less than six seconds. It’s not farfetched to assume that it will be the fastest Mercedes-Benz car ever made!
What Are the Fastest Mercedes-Benz Cars Available Today?
It’s certainly possible to find a 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT Black Series Coupe, and the 2023 Mercedes-AMG® GT 63 S E 4-door Coupe will be arriving on Chantilly and South Riding streets before too long. However, although these are the fastest Mercedes-Benz cars on the market today, we know that plenty of drivers will want to explore top Mercedes-Benz 0–60 times across the entire lineup:
Fastest 2021–2022 Mercedes-Benz Models
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 S Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® E 63 S: 0 to 60 in 3.3 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® S 63 Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT C Roadster: 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT 63 S 4-door Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT Black Series Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.1 seconds
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe: 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC®+ SUV: 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds
Manufacturing difficulties have meant that some of the fastest Mercedes-Benz configurations have not fully carried over into model-year 2022 at the time of this writing, but it’s still easy to see that this lineup has a lot to offer.
Fastest 2018 Mercedes-Benz Models
Want to get a sense of how Mercedes-Benz performance has changed and improved over the last few years? With a history this impressive and an equally bright future, it’s easy to understand why Mercedes-Benz vehicles attract more and more attention as time goes by:
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® CLS 63 S 0–60: In only 3.2 seconds, you’ll reach 60 mph behind the wheel of this luxury car
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® E 63 S 0–60: It takes 3.3 seconds to hit 60 mph from a standstill
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® S 63 0–60: Achieve speeds of 60 mph in a mere 3.4 seconds
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® CLA 45 0–60: Push this Mercedes-Benz model to 60 mph in just 3.8 seconds
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG® C 63 S 0–60: This small luxury car packs plenty of performance, as it sprints to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds
What Mercedes-Benz Has the Most Horsepower?
There’s no shortage of power across the Mercedes-Benz lineup, but what Mercedes-Benz has the most horsepower today?
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT Black Series Coupe: 720 horsepower
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG® G 63 SUV: 577 horsepower
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT C Coupe/Roadster: 550 horsepower
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG® GT Coupe/Roadster: 523 horsepower
- 2022 Mercedes-EQ EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan: 516 horsepower
The list of the strongest models shouldn’t be too surprising; after all, the GT has been one of the fastest Mercedes-Benz cars for years! However, Centerville and Ashburn drivers like you might be surprised to see the all-electric EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan make an entrance here! EVs haven’t always been associated with jaw-dropping power, but the all-new EQS holds nothing back.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly
Learn more about the speed you can achieve thanks to the engineering of Mercedes-Benz models when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Chantilly! Want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz brand? Start by getting the facts on the Mercedes-Benz warranty.